Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Contemplations of “K”

Come closer. Let Me hold you

Let Me show you what you didn’t know you were missing.

Let Me stimulate your mind

While My fingers play along your spine.

Chocolates and single roses

Intimate and public poses.

Little things once in a while

Just to make your “insides smile”…

Esconced in My arms, a haven of safety,

But who will protect you from your “Mocha Daddy”?

Feather light kisses on your throat,

An inbox full of e-love notes.

A hot bath drawn with scented oils

A chance for tense muscles to uncoil.

The passion of Lothario and Casanova

The loyalty of a housebroken rover.

Nibbling and caressing from head to foot

On each individual toe a kiss is put.

From the kitchen to the bedroom to the bathroom floor

Till you just can’t take anymore.

Visiting places previously loveless

Above the waist, below the breasts.

Brush your hair after co-ed showers

Spoiling you hour after hour.

Confident in what I have,

As long as they’re JUST LOOKING, I can’t be mad.

Because I know, in you, I’ve got the best

Game over. Hands down. No contest!

None have or will ever do you like I,

No matter how often or how hard they try.

9:26 PM

11/15/08

1 comment: