Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Trains of Thoughts (Associated Words)



owner of the loc(k)
and key (to)
my heart
my love
sealed inside
waiting to be used
no return address
no backsies
bloodsworn promises
kept. keep
on keeping
on my heart
a rune,
a talisman
binding spell
intangible
though no less real
a contract
between myselfs
she and I
negotiated
the terms
equitable
fairest of them all
mirror on the wall
flooded with pictures
memories
a sea of tears
perfect compliment
to her sunshine
bright smile
making my days better
than the rest
I don’t get
night(mares)
on the plains
of my imagination
running wild
unfettered
female
mother nature
unpredictable
father time
constant(ly)
giving life
to hope
beyond hope
sight
beyond sight
the blade
an omen
source of Power
to gain more
infinite wisdom
 to know
the difference
between right
and wrong
time to
go or stay
put(ting) flowers
on the grave
situation
room for rent
with no option to buy
my love
is already owned
securely loc(k)ed.

7/11/12
9:43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment